It is safe to say that scuba divers from different parts of the world would do everything just to scuba dive just as once in Bonaire and Curacao. Well, we really can’t blame them. If you love to do something and finally found heavenly grounds for it, you would do everything to do the thing you like to do in those perfect spots, wouldn’t you? But, what makes scuba diving in Bonaire and Curacao fantastic? The different places you can check out and scuba dive. Both have not just with one single location, but tons of them.
Scuba Diving in Bonaire
Scuba diving in Bonaire is rather incredible. And here are the reasons why.
- Delta & Plaza Friday Sale All-inclusive packages are 20% off for seven-night accommodations, transfers, all meals, and beverages shore diving. Available until Dec 12.
- 10% off when you arrive any other day aside from Friday. This applies for seven-night accommodations, transfers, all meals and beverages, and unlimited shore diving.
- Stay at the Capt. Don’s Habitat and have the 7th night for Free from Nov 29 to Dec 20
- Caribbean Club If you book a Studio in Caribbean Club, you get free upgrade to Cottage Standard 1 Bedroom
- If you buy the 2-tank boat package at Divi Flamingo, you get the afternoon boat dives for free Sept, Dec: Buy the 2-tank boat package and get one night free
- Capt. Don’s Habitat 2nd Diver Dives Free Whenever the 1st scuba diver purchase a six-boat dive package; the second diver can dive for free
- Buddy Dive Resort When the first scuba diver buys six boat dive package, the second diver dives for free plus free upgrade to 8 boat dives with free t-shirt
- Belmar Oceanfront Apartments When the first scuba diver buys six boat dive package, the second diver dives for free plus free upgrade to 8 boat dives with free t-shirt
- Caribbean Club When the first scuba diver buys six boat dive package, the second diver dives for free plus free upgrade to 8 boat dives with free t-shirt
Scuba Diving in Curacao
Now, check out these reasons why you should head on to Curacao right now. Scuba diving in Curacao is more fun because of the amazing discounts you can get.
- Curaçao is perfect for shore diving; most dive sites are easily accessible from shore. Book 5 days of 2 tank guided dives with Relaxed Guided Dives and receive the 6th day two tank dives for free. Each booking receives one free dive/drive map as well.
- Kura Hulanda Lodge & Go West Diving
- With five boat dives bought, you get one free dive day, and these are the packages: 7 Nights in a Gardenview room inclusive of the tax and six days of 2-tank dives or 5 Nights/3 Dive Available until Dec 25, 2014
- Santa Barbara & Ocean Encounters 7 Nights in a Partial Water View room plus the tax, and five days of 2-tank dives or 5 Nights in a Partial Water View room plus the tax and three days of 2-tanks Available until Dec 19, 2014
Booking Your Diving
Booking your next scuba diving should not take up too much of your time, not unless you are that excited that you cannot think of other things to think of but to scuba dive. But if you are acting pretty normal about it, it should not. Neither should it overwhelm anyone, including you. Plan your dive wisely; make sure that you experience scuba diving in Bonaire and Curacao because these scuba diving places are the best of them all. You will have the best scuba diving in Bonaire and Curacao if you do. But of course, even that unplanned scuba diving trip could do the same. The only advantage of planning is that you get to choose your preferred place and time for it. Like the sites listed above, you get to choose from fabulous location to do your scuba diving in Bonaire and Curacao.
Why spend money and time on sites that offer half of the fun when you can only go to Bonaire and Curacao to have the best scuba diving in Bonaire and Curacao of your life! You have to try it even once in your entire life, so you can finally say that you have scuba dived to the best places to scuba dive on and that your scuba diving ventures are indeed complete. Is it not wonderful to know that there are breathtakingly amazing places to do your passion? It is, right?